Sunday, March 12, 2006

Special thanks and apologies to Pat Angello. Mr. Angello is not only the only regular reader of Threat Watch who comments on it, he may be the only reader. He also was kind enough to let my son and I use his Avalanche tickets today as the Avs crushed the Calgary Flames. I must apologize, however, as he is a Cherry Creek High School alumnus and, well, if you read my last post, you know how I feel about that dark time in Patrick's life.

I can talk smack because the Mullen Mustangs handily defeated Cherry Creek to win the 5A state title. That same evening, my Wyoming Cowboys fought hard, but ultimately failed against the heavily-favored and NCAA-bound SDSU Aztecs.

In other good news, I have apparently been named to the unofficial Top Ten Hottest Dads list at Wilder Elementary. Sweeeeeeeet! All my campaigning finally paid off!

1 comment:

Pat Angello said...

Congrats on making the list! Sorry I haven't been here for a while - that Google Reader thing just isn't what I had hoped it would be. So, back to the old fashioned links from my site.

Thanks for the linky BTW!